Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christian Gossips

Why are Christians the worst at this? Is there any possible justification for this?

Why is it that people avoid working at churches because they are hives of gossip?

Why is it that we have roast pastor for lunch way too many Sundays?

Why is it that when someone comes to us with a problem we tend to quickly share it with a "friend" with some sort of ill-conceived rationale?

Where along the way did we forget Proverbs 16:28: "A perverse man stirs up dissension, and a gossip separates close friends?"

3 comments:

David Grant said...

It is simply easier to obey the rule of going to church than living out the commandment of loving one another.

Jamie A. Grant said...

*tee hee* I remember wondering about this same thing back in the day when I led the youth worship team...

Unknown said...

who was gossiping? tell us! tell us! I bet it was that Jamie A Grant guy he seems like the type to stir stuff up why just the other day I herd him talking now, I don't know what it was about but I think we can draw our own conclusions can't we?*

*sarcasm